IQVIA Principal in Zug, Switzerland
As part of the EMEA Commercial Excellence team
• Focuses on bringing innovations in the area of Commercial Effectiveness and Analytics to our customers, fostering multi-country engagements & new AIML powered offerings across the Region
• Together with the rest of CoE team, creates a cross-EMEA CoE for key Commercial Services, AIML applications, automation & Analytics Platform and drive multi-countries Go-To-Market activities with HQs customers
• Works directly with EU Based HQ clients, contribute to new business development, maintaining & strengthening client base and optimize Go-To-Market execution together with the broader account teams
• Build strong and long-term relationships with client decision-makers at HQ level and key stakeholders relevant to the Commercial Excellence portfolio
• Identifies issues of importance to the industry/clients and works with others CoE and Geographic Leaders to develop tangible and commercial offerings
• Maintains in-depth and extremely current knowledge of client’s strategies, business issues and relationships from senior management on down
• Review and analyse client requirements, develop and cost associated proposals that ensure high client satisfaction with limited if any senior management input
• Remains current on industry, client and competitive trends and directions in order to anticipate and identify new business challenges and issues at assigned clients.
• Contributes to the enhanced awareness of IQVIA CoE in the market place, e.g. through speaking engagements, client meetings, publications etc
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 67,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com .
At IQVIA, we have a vision. Where every healthcare decision is based on evidence. Where data science and human science come together to improve global health. Where new and creative solutions aren’t just possible – they are expected.
Thank you for your interest in growing your career with us. It takes insight, curiosity, and intellectual courage to transform healthcare. The 56,000+ employees of the IQVIA family of companies, including Q2 Solutions, are reimagining a world without the consequences of disease. We are brave minds bringing powerful ideas to reality. At IQVIA, you can truly make an impact in an environment where you’re supported to succeed.
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled