BrightStar Care CNA OPPORTUNITIES in West Hartford, Connecticut
Careall, LLC is ACTIVELY HIRING for part time on-going assignments. If your looking for a rewarding opportunity, please call 8560-206-8581 for IMMEDIATE consideration.
*Due to working in the healthcare field, there is a chance of exposure to COVID-19 patients and environment.
YOU MUST HAVE A VALID CT DRIVERS' LICENSE AND CAR TO BE CONSIDERED FOR EMPLOYMENT.
- Weekly pay with direct deposit
- Free continuing education
- Variety of assignments, procedures, and treatments
- Weekend and evening opportunities, in-home and facility based
- 401 K after one year of service
- Joint Commission accreditation
- National opportunities with over 300 locations in US
- Monthly Newsletter
Employee recognitions: employee of the month, employee of the year, and outstanding performance Responsibilities for CNA/HHA
Assist clients with daily personal hygiene including, but not limited to: bathing, grooming, oral care, dressing, toileting, activities, feeding, meal preparation, linen changes, light housekeeping
- Provide client care according to approved Plan of Care
- Meal Prep, Light Cleaning, Light cooking, Laundry, Light Transportation.
- Observing the client’s physical, mental, and emotional conditions
- Provide client with help walking and transferring to doctor appointments, outside activities, and shopping
- Develop and promote a safe environment to provide quality client care through adherence to established policies, procedures, and standards
- Provide transportation as required
- Assist in providing a safe environment for client
- Comply with all documentation and record keeping requirements
- Follow principles of infection control and Universal Precautions.
- Ensure client’s rights are adhered to
Treat client, family, and staff with courtesy and respect We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to race, ethnicity, gender, veteran status, or on the basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.