VMware Italian Speaking Customer Success Manager in Egypt
At VMware, we are committed to helping our people grow professionally. Our talented employees exemplify our shared values and continue to drive our company to new heights.
If you see a position that might be right for you, we encourage you to apply and continue to be a part of our EPIC2 community.
Job Overview – Customer Success M anager
VMware is seeking a Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help our valued cloud customers maximize their value and achieve their desired business outcomes from VMware products and services.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to collaborate and partner with individuals at all levels of the organization, up to and including senior leadership.
You will be using your knowledge and experience to help building key aspects of our Customer Success practice, while assisting high profile EMEA based strategic customers realize their desired business outcomes by using some of the most disruptive technologies on the market today, with VMware Cloud on AWS being a prime example.
We are looking for a person who has the right mindset to be a part of an elite team of diverse individuals focused on making our customers successful.
In our team it’s all about the people: each and every one of us has our own personality and experience, a unique ingredient that we bring to the mix in a team where all flavours are safely considered. We like to blend all types of personalities, across generations and cultures and respect all educational nuances.
As a CSM, you will drive the post sales engagement of the customer lifecycle, including but not limited to, onboarding, adoption, consumption, renewal and expansion within an assigned portfolio of customer accounts. Occasionally, you will also be involved in the presales motion to help the sales team close important deals.
You will work closely with multiple stakeholders engaged with our prospects and customers, e.g. Sales, Support, Product and Engineering teams to design and execute customer success plans to ensure our customer objectives are met.
The CSM must also have a long-term perspective and vision as the customer’s trusted advisor and primary escalation point for customers.
· Build long-term meaningful relationships with customers, advocating for them and establishing and sustaining a healthy and virtuous partnership.
· Drive customer milestones, eg. onboarding, adoption and consumption, in alignment to customer use cases and roadmap.
· Ensure timely and successful customer on-boarding, enablement, and training to help customers realize the business value of our partnership and offerings.
· Build and manage Success Plans to help customers achieve their objectives.
· Maintain customer satisfaction and Net Promoter Score by engaging the right VMware teams, removing roadblocks, and influencing product roadmaps in support of our customers.
· Drive resolution of problems or critical issues for assigned customers by aligning appropriate resources from Support, Product, Billing and Engineering organizations.
· Ensure customer needs and challenges are communicated and understood by Executives and functional teams.
· Proactively review customer consumption and health scores to derive actionable insights to help customers optimize their SaaS investment.
· Conduct Monthly Service Reviews and Executive/Quarterly Business Reviews to proactively track progress against the Success Plan and monitor deployment velocity, consumption and proactively works towards addressing any blockers.
· Leverage health scores and consumption analytics to identify predictive indicators of churn and take mitigating actions.
· Partner with Sales or independently to identify expansion and growth opportunities for customers who may benefit from additional services.
· Deliver successful customers to the contract renewal cycle and, where necessary, support the renewals process to minimize customer attrition.
· Gather case studies and identify customer references.
Skills a nd Requirements :
· 5+ years working in a customer-facing role, eg. customer success, account management, service delivery
· Exceptional communication, presentation and facilitation skills, Storyteller.
· Problem solver and team player:
· Ability to solve difficult issues with little supervision
· Demonstrated track record of successfully managing complex customer relationships in SaaS organizations is a plus
· Demonstrable accountability, customer advocacy, conflict resolution, stakeholder influence
· Ability to multi-task and work in a dynamic environment with constant change to address emerging issues and challenges
· Willing to be a hands-on contributor and a proactive team player
· College or University degree required, background and passion for innovative technology preferred
· Knowledge and experience with Cloud and SaaS based solutions preferred
· Fluency in verbal and written communication in both English and Italian
As a team we cultivate a growth mindset culture and treasure humility, empathy and collaboration above isolation combining with respectful, trustworthy, good-natured fun.
If you are as passionate about Customer Success as we are, we would love to have you on our growing #VMCemeaCS team.
Category : Sales
Subcategory: Services Sales
Experience: Manager and Professional
Full Time/ Part Time: Full Time
Posted Date: 2021-02-22
VMware Company Overview: At VMware, we believe that software has the power to unlock new opportunities for people and our planet. We look beyond the barriers of compromise to engineer new ways to make technologies work together seamlessly. Our cloud, mobility, and security software form a flexible, consistent digital foundation for securely delivering the apps, services and experiences that are transforming business innovation around the globe. At the core of what we do are our people who deeply value execution, passion, integrity, customers, and community. Shape what’s possible today at http://careers.vmware.com.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: VMware is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: VMware is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at VMware are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. VMware will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. VMware encourages applicants of all ages. Vmware will provide reasonable accommodation to employees who have protected disabilities consistent with local law.