Allergan Mgr, Business Excellence in Stockholm, Sweden
Develops, recommends and delivers initiatives to maximize the impact and efficiency of sales resources for Allergan Aesthetics. This role will be a key member of the Country Leadership Team, responsible for managing the Business Excellence Analyst and ensuring all aspects of SFE, Training, CRM, and BI deliver an effective service across the business. Works closely with Sales Managers to ensure effective communication and adoption of best practice to enable optimal deployment of sales resources. Ensures direct report is trained and capable to execute country tasks and can deliver effectively on initiatives. The role will also work closely with Regional Business Excellence Lead.
Customer Segmentation & Targeting
• Develop the strategy to profile, segment and target Allergan’s customers as needed, leading the implementation of these projects within a cross functional team.
• Work with Sales Managers to set direction for sales management that will ensure sales force effort is targeted to highest value customers, aligned with business strategy.
• Develop key sales force effectiveness metrics that are aligned with business stategy, and provide relevant training / workshops to ensure these are understood and easily monitored by the sales force.
• Run projects to identify optimal coverage of key business accounts and target customer groups.
• Collaborate with sales management to ensure resources are deployed across the Countries to maximize the impact of the sales teams.
• Lead re-design of territory structures as required to ensure optimal coverage of key customers.
• Assess impact of new sales processes and the value of deploying sales team in different ways.
Sales Force Bonus
• Work with the leadership team to shape and develop annual incentive schemes ensuring schemes are aligned to business strategy and policy, and are fair and motivational. Test and implement.
• Ensure local bonus policies are understood and paid correctly in country, providing support as needed to ensure correct management of sales bonus for accurate calculations and payments to be made.
Country Sales Operations
• Lead and develop Business Excellence Analyst role to ensure they support delivery of business strategy.
• Provide input to the structure and requirements of this role ensuring suitable training is provided and Allergan systems are understood and fully utilized.
• Utilise BI systems to provide the business with regular and ad hoc customer analysis as required.
• Performs regular reviews of customer performance in line with commercial policies.
• Manage the CRM system, ensuring data accuracy and integrity.
• Lead the implementation of significant CRM and BI projects, ensure ongoing adoption and effectiveness of initiatives aer delivered. Ensure individuals are responsible for and fully understand their local plans and deliverables.
• Research and recommend training interventions to improve capability of sales teams and sales managers that will deliver improved selling and account management performance.
• Work with Training Manager to develop a capability development plan supported by the commercial leadership and sales management teams, and ensure effective implementation.
• General Manager, Sales Managers and Country Lead Team
• Regional Business Excellence Lead
• International Business Excellence Functions
• Direct reports – Business Excellence Analyst
• University degree or equivalent, further qualification an advantage
• Experience in senior/second line sales management preferred
• Experience in sales intelligence / salesforce effectiveness / operation / analytics preferably within a Pharmaceutical or Healthcare company
• Fluent in English and Swedish (written and spoken)
• Demonstrated high level of analytical skills
• Able to create sophisticated Power BI reports
• Excellent communication and organizational skills
• Able to comfortably deal with ambiguity and drive results
• BOLD: Doing what is right – never jeopardize patient safety, product quality or compliance, always act with integrity
o Build Bridges: Commit to customer intimacy, forge external partnerships, connect across groups to get the job done
o Power ideas: create the future, find better ways to get things done, passionately support the best ideas
o Act fast: eliminate bureaucracy, be decisive, respond to change with agility
o Drive results: take initiative, strive to be the best, make a difference every day
COMPLIANCE AND INTEGRITY
You will be responsible for conducting your activities on behalf of the company consistent with a high standard of business ethics and in compliance with the laws and regulations that govern our activities (subject to local law/requirement) (INTEGRITY)
Equal Employment Opportunity
At Allergan, we value bringing together individuals from diverse backgrounds to develop new and innovative solutions for patients. As an equal opportunity employer we do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristic.