Vixxo Service Coordinator in Scottsdale, Arizona
Be part of our growing success story!!
Do you have a passion for people? Are you a go-getter, full of new ideas and eager to be part of a team that’s committed to helping some of the most recognized brands across North America deliver better experiences for their customers?
Vixxo has been helping to keep the world’s best-loved brands running smoothly since 1980. As a leader in facilities management, Vixxo helps to optimize and maintain equipment lifespans and realize greater revenue through better customer experiences.
About the Role
Service Dispatch Coordinator works closely with our technicians and coordinates any field activities. They also communicate directly with our clients to ensure accurate communication of job or project status and requirements. Service Dispatch Coordinators serve as key liaisons between the client and Vixxo.
• Receive and dispatch service calls
• Communicate with technicians via phone, fax, computer, and handheld device
• Schedule service calls and Planned Maintenance (PM) or consult with Service Manager before declining a call
• Maintain Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) with technicians and timely updates
• Escalate exceptions to Service Managers and keep them informed of progress or problems
• Manage all aspects of the technician’s day; identify exceptions and work closely with the Service Manager to resolve
• Manage not to exceed (NTE) limits as necessary through the service center to ensure timely repair, productivity, and properly funded service call
• Receive work orders and other technician documents for distribution
• System and manual audits for all Service Contractor invoices
• Daily reporting of workstation input and output
• Ensure timely and accurate billings of technician work • Manage technician timesheet entry for costing and payroll purposes • Monitor and reconcile technician related expenses • Cross train to maintain strong territory support as needed
• 2-4 years’ experience dispatching, billing and customer service via telephone • Occasional mandatory overtime will be required during the week and on weekends during each month, especially at month end • Highly motivated, self-starter and goal oriented individual • Exceptional communication and organizational skills • Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment • Strong Microsoft Excel and Word experience • HVAC/R, electrical, plumbing, coffee equipment technical experience a plus