Aerotek Accounting Clerk in Rockford, Illinois
• Process and apply customer payments, prepare and distribute customer invoices, process credit applications and chargebacks.
• Matching, batching, coding and entering vendor invoices for payment.
• Researching and resolving accounts payable or accounts receivable issues with customers and vendors.
• Entering, posting and reconciling check batches.
• Updating and reconciling sub-ledger to the general ledger.
• Assist with updating and maintaining standard cost system.
• Perform account reconciliations
• Perform customer collections activities.
• Preparation of management reports.
• Support Human Resources reporting requirements.
• Filing and records management.
• Research and resolve department and company issues.
• Other duties or projects as assigned.
accounts payable/receivable, excel, Reconciliation, Collection, quickbooks, mapics, Accounts payable, Bookkeeping, General ledger
Top Skills Details:
3 years of AP/AR exp
Intermediate excel - can train on pivots
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Associates is a plus but need to have expeirence if they do not have associates
Mapics and Quickbooks
About Aston Carter:
Aston Carter is a distinguished global provider of recruitment and staffing services to companies requiring highly specialized business professionals. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aston Carter has an unrivaled commitment to delivering first class service to clients and business professionals across a variety of disciplines, including Accounting and Finance as well as Governance, Risk and Compliance. With more than 60 offices across Europe, Asia Pacific and North America, Aston Carter provides local, regional and global expertise to drive value and meet our customers' unique needs. Aston Carter is a division of Aerotek. Aerotek is an operating company of Allegis Group, a global talent solutions provider.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.