Robert Half International Accounts Payable Associate in Puyallup, Washington
If you're interested in developing your career with a promising Robert Half Healthcare client, join a fast-growing team as an Accounts Payable Associate. Responsibilities include matching, batching and coding invoices, resolving A/P issues, processing expense reports, updating and reconciling sub-ledger to G/L, and processing checks. The opening for a full-time Accounts Payable Associate is in the Puyallup area. Find out more about this exciting opportunity, and you can start advancing your career today.
• Assemble, review and verify invoices and payment requests
• Flag and clarify any unusual or questionable invoice items or costs
• Post transactions to journals, ledgers, and other records
• Monitor accounts to ensure payments are up to date
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues
Other requirements for the Accounts Payable Associate position include and are not limited to:
• 1+ years high volume AP experience
• Knowledge of general accounting procedures
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Must be able to effectively handle multiple projects simultaneously in a deadline driven environment.
Accountemps, a Robert Half Company, matches skilled accounting and finance professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary and temporary-to-hire basis. Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches your skills and experience with jobs.
When you work with us, you’re working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes’ inaugural list of America’s Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.888.490.3195. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit https://roberthalf.gobenefits.net/ for more information.
Salary: $20.00 - $23.00 / Hourly
Location: Puyallup, WA
Date Posted: November 21, 2020
Employment Type: Temporary
Job Reference: 04430-9502768757
Staffing Area: Temporary Accounting u0026 Finance