Kelly Services Marketing Automation Specialist in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Marketing Automation Specialist
8+ mos contract position
Marlborough , MA
Pay Rate: $31.75/hour on a W2
Standard Business Hours
*Position is Remote right now but will report to Marlborough campus sometimes in 2021*
The Marketing automation specialist will assist the digital technology team in set-up & migration of Marketo instance while working cross functionally with the salesforce team. This role will be a key contributor to the Marketo Center of Excellence and champion the expanded use of Marketo.
• Support user provisioning & user role maintenance in Marketo.
• Develop operational workflows in Marketo for efficient workspaces & lead partitions management
• Assist in ensuring data integrity through effective design of Marketo assets/campaigns and maintenance of bi-directional flow of leads and contact data through the CRM platform - Marketo and Salesforce.
• Assist in set-up of new API integrations, management of existing integrations and custom API web services
• Develop best practices for email campaign execution & compliance for GDPR & CAN-SPAM
Required skill set:
A minimum of 2 years relevant experience in using Marketo
In-depth knowledge & experience with Marketo admin console and deep understanding of integration between Marketo and Salesforce
• Knowledge of advanced level concepts including Marketo custom objects, snippets, segmentation
• Preferred experience in working with LaunchPoint partner apps & knowledge of API based integrations with Marketo
• Proficient in MS Office suite
• Experience working on multiple projects with multiple stakeholders
• Experience working in a large global organization, communicating and presenting remotely.
**Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position Megan.Powalski@kellyservices.com
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the nearly 500,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly , we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.