Performance Food Group Billing Coordinator - $17/HR - AM shift; WEEKENDS OFF! in Livermore, California
Billing Coordinator - $17/HR - AM shift; WEEKENDS OFF!
Vistar-Northern CA (1045)
The Billing Representative position will perform the following duties :
•Performs a variety of clerical duties related to customer orders and invoices
•Reviews customer orders for accuracy using computerized inventory control methods
•Completes data entry into the computer system
•Verifies orders and reroutes loads as needed
•Pack orders to the customer’s requirement and/or from provided specifications.
•Meet established productivity standards and quality standards.
•Put on all required Personal Protective Equipment and Safety Gear.
•Self-identifies mistakes, identify problems and recommend solutions, provide candid and timely feedback to all levels in the organization, involve others in problem-solving when needed and see all responsibilities through to a successful completion.
•Performs other duties as assigned.
Address Line 1:
7587 Las Positas Road
Livermore, California (CA)
Full Time / Part Time:
Performance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries (individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees, regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to review: (1) our EEO Policy at http://pfgc.com/Policy ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster at http://pfgc.com/Poster and supplement at http://pfgc.com/Supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement at http://pfgc.com/PayTransparency .
• 1-2 years warehouse and/or distribution work experience
• Foodservice distribution or related industry experience
• Motorized pallet jack certified
Vistar is the nation’s leading provider of candy, snacks, beverages, and other convenience and frozen foods. For more than four decades, Vistar has served customers spanning vending and coffee service distributors, theaters, big box retail stores, concessions, and the hospitality industry. Vistar operates more than 20 distribution centers and 11 Merchant’s Marts throughout the country.
• High School Diploma or Equivalent
• Must be able to work the scheduled, assigned times and required overtime for the position
• Able to stand, walk, reach and lift repeatedly throughout shift
• Able to lift, stack, and/or pull products off shelves, as well as replenish product, from various heights weighing between 10-35 pounds and generally up to between approximately 60 and 90 pounds, depending on the location, throughout shift
• Able to work in multi-temperature environments, i.e. cooler, freezer and dry
• Pass pre-employment drug test
• 6-12 months warehouse and/or distribution work experience