Xponential Fitness General Manager in Littleton, Colorado
CycleBar is seeking a General Manager for our state-of-the-art location in Littleton, CO. Our General Managers are passionate about fitness and delivering a superior experience. They prioritize driving sales and revenue within the studio.
General Managers are responsible for meeting studio sales goals, membership renewals and ancillary service goals by pre-planning with strategic new customer outreach, in-club leads (first time riders) and securing member referrals. Under the management of a Franchise Owner, national sales director, and the support of a CycleBar Experience team, General Managers must exemplify leadership qualities in all areas of the business. General Managers must have the ability to build lasting relationships with prospective and current members in order build a strong ambassadorship and retain members. The General Manager is rooted in hospitality and upholds our Mission of fueling energetic communal experience.
- 2+ years of retail/service sales or fitness sales experience.
- Confident in generating personal sales and training Sales Reps in sales.
- Ability to manage and drive 2 revenue streams: memberships and retail.
- Must be fluent in English and have excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills in person, on the telephone and via email
- Ability to excel in a fast changing, diverse environment.
- Ability to recognize areas of improvement and make changes using good judgment.
- An affinity and passion for fitness.
- Solid writing and grammar skills.
- Highly organized, proficient in data management, ability to prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Professional, punctual, reliable and neat.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Trustworthy and ability to handle confidential information.
- Ability to work harmoniously with co-workers, clients and the general public.
Proficiency with computers and Studio software. Duties:
Lead generation including Grass Roots Marketing and Networking
- Membership sales
- Manage staff schedule
- Supervise CBX Teams
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of the Studio
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions
- Strategically manage marketing campaigns to generate leads for the studio
- Any other duties as assigned Responsible for the acquisition of new members and the retention of existing members
- Conversion of non-membership based users to membership base
- Conduct pre-planning activities each month including strategic outreach, for securing first time rider/lead flow
- Build rapport and lasting relationships with prospective and current members. Embrace hospitality and drive the Cyclebar Culture.
- General Manager will actively coach, train and educate our CBX team on Hospitality and Sales Conversion tactics. Manager will work with owner on team accountability
- Working with Studio Owner on setting Monthly, weekly, and daily targets for meeting goals
Driving Referral business through ambassadorship Compensation & Benefits:
This position offers competitive base + Commission; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Complimentary CycleBar Classes at Studio Company Overview:
CycleBar is the world's first and only Premium Indoor Cycling™ franchise. We offer concierge-level service, premium amenities, and an invigorating, concert environment designed to Rock Your Ride. We are an inclusive, inspiring, low-impact/high-intensity cycling experience for all ages and body types. No matter where you are in your fitness journey, CycleBar will calm your mind, elevate your mood and revive your senses.