Lockheed Martin Senior Business Intelligence Analyst in Hanover, Maryland
Description: At Lockheed Martin Rotary and Mission Systems, Cyber & Intelligence, we are driven by innovation and integrity. We believe that by applying the highest standards of business ethics and visionary thinking, everything is within our reach – and yours as a Lockheed Martin employee. Lockheed Martin values your skills, training and education. Come and experience your future!
The DHS SC program team will support the Department of Homeland Security through the National Risk Management Center (NRMC) to provide supply chain risk assessment products to decision makers in the Federal government, state and local governments, and the private sector in order to encourage direct action in reducing risk across a range of priority program areas. The team will support DHS in identifying risks and threats to supply chain activities by proactively scanning for trends and indicators in the evolving strategic risk environment. The team provides expertise in the areas of risk analysis, data analysis, intelligence analysis, systems engineering, operations research, mathematics and statistics, global market trends, and physical sciences.
The candidate will support the development of intelligence-derived threat information to assess adversary intent and capabilities for cyber and physical impacts to critical infrastructure either directly or indirectly through global supply chains. The candidate will evaluate, analyze, and synthesize large quantities of data into high quality, fused targeting/intelligence products, whether in support of the evolving risk environment relative to supply chains and/or in response to specific supply chain intelligence requirements. The candidate will collect, review, interpret, evaluate and integrate large volumes of supply chain intelligence data from multiple sources pertaining to extensive, interrelated geographical or functional fields. Subsequently condense and simplify complicated information/documents for digestion into threat analysis and ultimately the comprehensive supply chain risk analysis.
* Possess an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
* Experienced in navigating, querying, and using data from multiple open source and IC databases and forums on classified and unclassified systems
* Experience fuse all-source intelligence and operational information from multiple disciplines and develop, review, edit, compile and disseminate multiple types of intelligence reporting
* Knowledge of cyber threats and vulnerabilities as well as cyber-attack stages (e.g., reconnaissance, scanning, enumeration, gaining access, escalation of privileges, maintaining access, network exploitation).
Possess an active Top Secret security clearance.
*Motivated self-starter with strong written and verbal communications skills, and the ability to create complex technical reports on analytic findings.
* Understanding of cyber and hardware risks and threats related to supply chain
* Experience with common Business intelligence analytics platforms such as SAP, Tableau
* Experience with common Business intelligence analytics data sources, such as Dun and Bradstreet, Bloomberg Terminal,
* Experience with parts analytics and bill-of-materials databases such as IHS or ERAI
* Experience in advanced editing skills and knowledge of production methodology relevant to supply chain intelligence, including interactive media, with a proven track record to produce, deliver, and archive finished intelligence materials
*Experience Reviewing, editing, writing and publish Intelligence Information Reports (IIR) to quality standards
*Computer Network Defense experience (Protect, Detect, Respond, and Sustain)
*In-depth knowledge of architecture, engineering, and operations of at least one enterprise SIEM platform (e.g. Nitro/McAfee Enterprise Security Manager, ArcSight, QRadar, LogLogic, Splunk).
*Experience and proficiency with any of the following: Anti-Virus, HIPS, IDS/IPS, Wireshark, Full Packet Capture, Host-Based Forensics, Network Forensics, intel threat analysis.
*Familiar with encryption methods and encoding of data
*Experience with malware analysis concepts and methods.
*UNIX/LINUX command line experience.
*Scripting and programming experience.
*Hold DoD-8570 baseline certification (Security+, CEH, CYSA+, CISSP, or equivalent).
*Demonstrated understanding of the life cycle of network threats, attacks, attack vectors, and methods of exploitation with an understanding of intrusion set Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures.
*Demonstrated hands-on experience analyzing high volumes of logs, network data (e.g. Netflow, Full Packet Capture), and other artifacts
Lockheed Martin is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where your mission is ours. Our customers tackle the hardest missions. Those that demand extraordinary amounts of courage, resilience and precision. They’re dangerous. Critical. Sometimes they even provide an opportunity to change the world and save lives. Those are the missions we care about.
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.