Kelly Services Production Engineer II in Fuquay Varina, North Carolina
Kelly Services currently has an opportunity for an experience Production Quality Engineer at John Deere, in Fuquay-Varina, NC
Duration : 1 year; potential to extend
*Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.*
Pay Rate: $40-$42/hour
Shift - 1st shift most of the year. Must be able to work 3rd shift at least a few months out of the year.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Technology/Science or equivalent discipline.
• Production Support to identify, contain, investigate, and resolve quality issues.
• Lead problem resolution for Supplier Quality, Design, and Manufacturing issues by communicating with those groups to ensure root cause is determined and appropriate corrective action is implemented.
• Develop mistake-proofing methods to improve part quality and first pass yield.
• Support the weekly and monthly product line quality reviews by performing data analysis to make recommendations for prioritizing issues, and lead investigations.
• Generate/update quality procedures for the purpose of maintaining the factory quality system.
• Support the execution of Complete Goods Ship Hold process.
Required Skills and Experience
• 2+ years experience in a manufacturing, engineering or quality environment.
• Strong leadership, organizational, communication and presentation skills.
• Self-directed, people oriented, technical focus and professional.
• Knowledge of drawing and schematic interpretation, product models, geometric dimensioning and tolerance.
• 2+ years experience using quality tools such as FMEA (Failure Modes Effects Analysis), 8D Corrective Action, Root Cause analysis
Desired Skills and Experience
• Product knowledge in sheet metal, hydraulics, plastics, castings and other commodities involved with the assembly of commercial mowing and golf mowing equipment.
Important information : This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. Applicants must be legally permitted to work in the United States. Please apply online or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration
Why Kelly ® ?
Kelly puts you in charge of your career, with access to cutting edge projects and technologies in
industry leading organizations. Top companies throughout the world have trusted Kelly as a premier
source of engineering talent and services since 1965. And engineering job seekers know Kelly as a firm
with an unmatched reputation for quality, integrity and professionalism. Whether you seek the variety
and flexibility of working on short term project engagements, or prefer contract-to-hire or direct
hire placement with our clients, apply with Kelly to explore opportunities that suit your specific
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity
is The Law.