St. Catherine's Manor of Findlay Registered Nurse (RN) - Full-Time 12 hour night shift in Findlay, Ohio
Offering many great benefits which includes a very generous tuition reimbursement program and OnShift Wallet which provides timely access to your earned but unpaid wages before payday!:
We have proudly served the Findlay area since 2008. Throughout this time, we have maintained, nurtured and enhanced a tradition that forms the very foundation of our approach to delivering our services to our families, friends and neighbors—a tradition of caring.
St. Catherine's is proud of our long-standing 5-Star Quality rating and credits not only our long-standing employees with this award, but all of our employees who provide our residents with quality care! As an employee of St. Catherine's, we are confident you will find your passion working with our residents, whether it be in long-term, rehabilitation, or memory care.
As the healthcare industry continues to experience rapid growth, we remain dedicated to the basic fundamentals of a good employer. We offer many opportunities for growth, advancement, and on-the-job training. You want the best for your family, and we want the best for our family of employees. Enjoy a rewarding career filled with opportunities, recognition, challenges, security and professional support. Join our helpful, caring, friendly team today.:
Do you like the Night Life?:
We're seeking RNs like you to join our Night Shift:
$7500 SIGN ON BONUS for FULL TIME!:
Experience Based Pay as well as full array of Benefit Options.::
Administers resident care under the supervision of the Director of Nursing and/or a physician to maintain the highest level of resident care.
- Because HCF exists to care for our residents, regular attendance and punctuality are essential to provide quality care
- Must be in good physical condition as the position requires the ability to stand on one’s feet throughout the day, as well as, push, pull, move and/or lift frequently a minimum of 10 pounds and up to greater than 50 pounds occasionally
- Commitment to HCF mission, values, philosophy and Service Excellence Initiative
- Must be able to complete performance requirements independently while using good judgment as well as have the ability to harmoniously work with others
Must be able to read, write and understand the English language Position Responsibilities:
Must function within scope of practice according to the State Board of Nursing
- Administers medication and treatments as prescribed by physician
- Must follow HCF Policy and Procedures
- Must meet job related competencies as outlined in the Skills Competency Manual
- Supervises, evaluates and may suspend personnel according to HCF policy
- Accurately complete documentation of care given
- Refers to, assists in developing, and follows resident’s care plan
- Observes, assesses and reports any abnormal findings, such as, injuries, incidents, skin issues, complaints, suspected abuse/neglect/misappropriation, and any unsafe conditions as well as any significant change in condition
- Attend required in-service education
- Follows appropriate Infection Control and Safety Practices
- Communicates effectively with residents, staff and visitors
- Assumes responsibility for his/her own professional competence
All other duties as assigned Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
Graduation from an accredited school of nursing.
- Current license as a Registered Nurse with the State Board of Nursing.
- CPR certification recommended.