Fedex Ground Vehicle Maintenance Support I-III (Senior) in Ellenwood, Georgia
Auto req ID: 254302BR
Position Type: Full Time
Employee Type: Nonexempt
Supports the FedEx Ground (FXG) vehicle maintenance effort by processing invoices, cost tracking, inventory control, physical inspections of company owned equipment, and vendor quality audits, for one or more stations within the assigned district.
• Monitors preventative maintenance, campaign, recall, and warranty processes.
• Responsible for reviewing and approving electronic and paper fleet maintenance invoices up to authorized approval level.
• Coordinates with tire vendors, shop vendors, and FXG Linehaul department to manage tire inventory per established policy; reviews and verifies applicable tire paperwork, entering inventory daily in vehicle maintenance system.
• Monitors daily out-of-service equipment including physical location, and red tag process, as well as equipment disposals and conversions, entering in vehicle maintenance system as needed.
• Performs physical inspections of company-owned equipment.
• Provides oversight of tire inventories, including physical movement and reconciliation of company equipment tire assets.
• Reviews vendor workmanship and performs quality audits.
• Tracks and reconciles costs to budget for all equipment.
• Updates administrative systems as necessary and creates standard reports.
• High School Diploma or GED required.
• One (1) year experience required in vehicle maintenance or related area.
Required Skills, Abilities and / or Licensure
• Software skills, including use of Microsoft Office software and web-based applications.
• Time management and organizational skills necessary to manage multiple tasks, appropriately prioritize workload, and respond to functional needs.
• Ability to develop effective methods for tracking and monitoring data or information.
• Verbal and written communication skills necessary to communicate with immediate management.
% of Travel for the Position: 0-25%
Address: 4665 South Park Boulevard
Zip Code: 30294
Domicile Location: P303
FedEx Ground is an equal opportunity / affirmative action employer (Minorities/Females/Disability/Veterans) committed to a diverse workforce
Search Engine Description: Maintenance