Walnut Creek Nursing Centers Account Dietary Aide/Server in Dayton, Ohio
Performs a variety of tasks in the preparation, service and clean up for meals served to residents and staff in the facility. Accomplishing these tasks by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
include the following.
- Pre sets trays for use during meal service. Sets dining room tables for meals. Sets up and works on meal tray serving line. Serves meals to residents. Check meal trays for accuracy before they leave the kitchen. Assist cook as needed in preparation on plating of menu.
- Clears tables of dishes and trash. Washes tables and chairs in the dining room. Cleans and organizes serving counters in the dining room. Empties and cleans trash containers.
- Washes dishes and silverware. Puts clean dishes and silverware away. Washes pots and pans according to manual cleaning procedures. Assist with cleaning of equipment and kitchen as assigned.
- Maintains clean, neat and orderly work areas.
- Carries pans and trays of food and from work stations, stove and refrigerator.
- Delivers food carts to appropriate nursing wings.
- Prepares nourishments according to facility procedures.
- Adheres to all local, state, and federal regulations related to food service.
- Utilizes supplies and equipment properly and without waste.
- Thinks and acts calmly and logically to meet unusual occurrences of the job.
- Communicates with residents during meal times to enhance homelike dining experience.
- Will be required to perform tasks utilizing Universal Precautions.
- Perform other duties as need arises and/or assigned.