General Electric Product Sales Specialist in Chengdu, China
Job Description Summary
• Support field sales team to sell the HCS equipment and business solutions to customers within Area. • Actively track market dynamics including competition situations, customer needs, product evolutions and formulate analysis report to aid business forecast and planning for Modality sales team, product team& field sales team.
• Keep close contact with key luminaries within assigned territory, to promote latest product and clinical development from GE Healthcare, collect first hand customer feedback and needs on GE products/services and build the spokesman for GE.
• Prepare and co-ordinate tender response and validate tender documentation in collaboration with territory manager.
• Generate record and maintain customer profiles, including keeping track of key decision makers. • Assist the territory manager with post sale follow up in order to ensure customer satisfaction. Qualifications Required:
• More than 5 years working experience, preferably in medical industry, either as commercial role, technical or clinical role.
• Excellent communication skills, both internally and externally
• Strong interpersonal acumen, be able to build up solid relationship with people • Team working skills (including ability to harness resources to achieve goal).
• Good command of English both in oral and written
• Good business acumen, sensitivity to the dynamics in market place, with good strategic thinking capacity;
• Good presentation skills
• Bachelor and above degree, preferably in Clinical Medical background